Friday, September 19, 2008

Turtle are not techies

In my day-to-day life, technology does not seem to be particularly relevant. Let's face it, I swim. I bask. I eat. I poop. I sleep. That's pretty much it. I'm a turtle, man. And everyone knows that turtles are just not techies.

Still, on closer examination, when one looks at the House of Rocky, they might be surprised to find:
  • a submersible heater (my water's gotta be 85 degrees, duh!)
  • a UVB light (alas, I wish I had the real sun, not this fake stuff)
  • a basking light (luv it when it gets up to 100 degrees!)
  • a high-powered water filter (yup, turtles are messy)
  • 3 battery-operated thermometers strategically placed around the tank (can't be too careful about those temperatures, can we?)

So, I may not be a techie ... but it's not like I live in a bowl, OK?
I'm modern!

No comments: