Friday, November 14, 2008

Turtle@gmail.com

You might not think of turtles as the emailing type. I may have mentioned elsewhere that I'm not particularly social. However, this doesn't mean that I don't have an adoring group of devotees who find me cute, adorable, and extremely extremely emailable. Yes, my inbox gets stuffed! Thank goodness for gmail! I can "star" the emails from those adoring fans most worthy of my time. I can hit "search" to find emails most pertinent to my life -- for example, those that feature the word, "yummies," "treats," "worms," or "shrimp." And I've got enough room in my inbox to rest the last of my life -- at least 30 more years! Gmail ... be kind to your public and check it out!

1 comment:

Turtle said...

Is Turtle@gmail.com your's? If so, I'd love to buy the account.