Friday, November 14, 2008

Zoho ... So-so?

It won a Web 2.0 award for best organization website, so you just know I had to go tell my recovering-scatterbrain owner merri30 all about it ... http://www.zoho.com/.
I think she's already posted about 20 to-do lists on it.
Zoho planner, that's where to go, baby.
Not only do I not have to see all her research papers (see last blog) scattered all over my room, but now I don't have to see any more of those scrap papers with zillions of things to do that never seem to get crossed off. (It would probably help the old gal if she remembered where she put those scrap papers. Going paperless was a good move for her, methinks!)

I heard some groaning about it at first, but I think she figured out how to title her lists and add new lists. She seems to like setting due dates for herself and creating lists with different themes (e.g., Research, EdP&L 800 class, Cleaning). I hope she can start being as productive as I am. Not many folks can accomplish 10 hours of sunbathing and 8 hours of swimming a day, as I can.

I just hope she creates a to-do list called, "Rocky."

Things to do for Rocky:

  1. Give Rocky yummy treats.
  2. Give Rocky more yummy treats.
  3. Give Rocky even more yummy treats.

When the Rocky lists start coming out, then and only then will Zoho be more than so-so, as far as I'm concerned!

No comments: